Alleged Laval groper behind bars

Global News

LAVAL — A 26-year-old alleged groper is behind bars in Laval.

Dave Charest is accused of running up to at least two women, grabbing their breasts and buttocks and then running off.

He’s facing two counts of sexual assault and will remain in jail until his next court appearance on Monday.

“It’s definitely shocking but I’m glad he got caught,” Stephanie Audet said as she waited for a Laval city bus on the intersection of Ste-Rose Boulevard and Bellemare Street.

Laval police say the first victim was groped at the same intersection.

Charest allegedly tried to grab another woman a few blocks away.

There are four potential victims, but — so far — only two have been identified. Laval police spokesperson Franko Di Genova says the fast thinking of the first victim of watching the suspect get into a car is what led to Charest’s arrest.

“She took down the licence…

View original post 92 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s